Friday, December 23, 2011

dating.

I know, I know, I haven't posted about my dating game in an extremely long time.
well you wanna hear all the punchy dets of my latest date?
I should really post more often about my social life. It's outrageously and socially awkward. Don't worry I've dropped all a'them weird ones like a rock. It's fine. All of them have been doubles so at least I have tam to watch my back...not for long though. What did she mean by that? Yeah that got your mind stirring.
back to the latest date, since all of you girls out there are just dying to hear about the anti-romance.
one word.
uni-as in unique and the eyebrows.
you know when you can't stop staring? Yeah been there, done that.
I survived.
He couldn't get over the fact that I didn't know my color.
"that's like not knowing your birthday"
yeah my fanny.
I didn't talk.
he'll live.

No comments: