Sunday, November 4, 2012

Week in ramblings

I meet Elder Richard G Scott today. He's the coolest.

I sang in the church choir. Interesting to say the least.

I'm eating homemade ice cream cake, it's for jennifers birthday, thank the hands for making it.

I went shopping with Tam and didn't find anything.

I enjoy christmas music. I still love Josh Groban.
I miss him. I crave to go to his grave and just talk with him.

I love "Beautiful Savior" its one of my favorite songs. I like it most when all us sisters sing it. It probably has to do with it being one of my Grandpa's favorites too

I want boot cut jeans. I'm over skinnies.

I would like new carpet in my room-do i need it? no

I love hallmark movies.

I went to see my school counselor. I'll be graduating in a year and a half, thank you very much.

No comments: