Friday, April 8, 2011

Scrub A Dub Dub

I was the one designated to give the dog a washin' today. I know, your jealous, I'm jealous of myself honestly. Who wouldn't want this opportunity?


I mean, look at the hair in that bath tub, yep, I thought the same thing...yummy. Oh, and the smell is like a smell that your lovely little nose desires.

After this fun little activity. Poshca and I chilled in my room and watched Project Runway on the tele, until our hearts were full of fashion tips. I know what your thinkin', why is that dog in your room? Well this special opportunity came about because, drum roll please, mama taught her first one on one cooking class today, plus the blizzard outside made for a sad puppy dog.

PS Project Runway...I know, what is Miss Kim thinkin? Well if you were watchin' these mad skilled people design car parts into clothes, I bet you wouldn't be able to take your eyes off either. Yes I know Sweet!

No comments: