Monday, May 2, 2011

Motel 6

Our hotel is quite nice, it's founded in Mrs. Emily's family room. The bed may lose half of it's air during the night, thats why we call it the sleep number bed with a mind of it's own. Our bed is located right next to the hard as rock couch...and if you don't believe me test it out yourself, for those of you that live in Utah you are just going to have to take my word for it.
In the middle of the night I found half of myself on the rock, and the other half on the sleep number. With Miss Tam on my side of the bed with her head snug in my pillow. What do you do at this point? Push her back over. Later this morning I found myself sinking in the crack between the couch and the matress, with Miss Tam taking over once again...What do you do at this point? Let it be, and go back to sleep (it was too early for more kicking, plus the crack was quite nice).


No comments: