Monday, June 13, 2011

The Truth Is

The truth is that I've had a crush on this one boy kid for many many years, I just don't know his name yet.
The truth is that I like to show off a little bit, but I don't cause that would be rude.
The truth is that I've never had a boyfriend, hence the reason I've never laid my lips on a guy...the right guy.
The truth is I've never meet a guy that I want to kiss.
The truth is I want to sell my art.
The truth is I love cheesiness as in movies, stories, life...not cheddar or mozzarella.
The truth is that I hate not wearing make-up, but I hate wearing it. Get it?
Ever since 8th grade I was "allowed" to paint my face. Ever since I haven't stopped. I feel like I'm not pretty without it. Although a goal that I have is to not wear make-up for a week.
The turth is I'm a stresser.
The truth is that I would be afraid to die if I didn't yet repent that day, and I would feel jealous if my family was pow wowing without me.
The truth is I want to be remembered. For good of course.
The truth is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, just in case you didn't know.

2 comments:

ruthie.von said...

um dear Kim.

You're a beaut. with or without make-up.

and don't even deny it. i'll hunt you down.

love ya :)

Katrina said...

I second that!