Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The b-daY

It was my little mans birthday.
That's right my little man...
It wasn't really his birthday but we celebrated early so we could keep our tradition:
Make the cake he desires, take the same picture ever year with a different cake.
We've done it every year for this special small fry.
This year Miss Tam and I are grown-ups and now have a job, so we practically begged on our hands and knees for this little guy to come see us in our good ol' home town & he did! :)
So we gathered the kids around and had a water fight of a life time...Mike!
played, made the cake, decorated, had pizza, opened presents and sliced into this beast ugly of a cake, but don't let the look of it fool you, it was pretty fantastic if I do say so myself.

Love you my true main squeeze!

No comments: