Friday, August 24, 2012

So,

First I have to apologize. 
I lied. 
Fashion Friday was band from my blog. Just for this week.
Or maybe its because I was out of town and was lazy.
Yep, that's it.
We left and relaxed for 24 hours in Heber and Park City.
It was a party. Pictures will be coming soon aka tomorrow.

Then we lost horribly in our Softball game once again.
It's fine.
I'm used to it.
It's not gonna happen again.
If I have to I'll trip every one of those stinkin' runners heading for home or tackle them, which ever they prefer. I'll ask them as I'm barreling towards there bodies.

So this boy that I've been talkin about.
Yeah.
We're supposed to be going out on wednesday.
Hopefully I won't be stood up.
He's kind of really funny.
He assumed I was LDS because I acted like a member.
I told him I was baptist.
I kinda scared him a little bit. 

No comments: