Saturday, September 8, 2012

Hey Hey Hey

I've deleted over 100 friends on facebook.
i should have deleted more but frankly I like to stalk the ones i didn't.
I want to fly some where i've never been preferably New York or Hawaii.
Am I always talkin about those two places in particular?
Yep. One day i'll buy a one way ticket.
This next summer.

I wish I had a story to tell.
I went to the institute dance
I painted a UVU shirt just for the occasion.
There were a lot of people there.
We danced like crazy just us two. 
We were asked to dance every slow dance we didn't run from.
am i 12? Yes.
Then some handsome men came in. 
four of them.
they said hi.
we liked them. 
they followed us around the dance floor from afar.
we didn't talk.
We left, mostly because I was asked to slow dance by some what of a forty year old with bad facial hair, they walked out right behind us.
Walking to our cars they yelled goodbye.

I'm still regretting it.
i should have said something to them.
they were gorgeous and now were at home empty handed.

what do i have to lose...nothing.
in fact without saying something i already have.

No comments: