Friday, October 12, 2012

Tonight.



Jennifer, Tamara, and I went out for an evening.
Chick-fil-a for dinner, H&M for clothes along with many other stores, and the Cheesecake Factory for dessert.

From this episode I have concluded a few things:
 1.) the CF pumpkin cheesecake is everything I dreamed of an more.
2.) You know you've been thrifting too long when you walk into a store and see a to die for mint green shirt for twelve dollars and  surpass it because it's too much money (good thing Jennifer was there to talk some sense into us twins).
3.) Jennifer has the cutest bump in the world! Serious guys. (She's prego! I still can't believe it my self.)
4.) People hate my art. Hmmm. I'm over it and auctions.
I do art because I love it, I don't do it for people, I do it for myself. It doesn't matter if I'm famous or not. Honestly at this point of rejection I don't care if it ever happens.

No comments: