Thursday, December 20, 2012

today,

I'll post about the past later.











Our internet is stinkin slow and I've tried to get this post done for an hour or so. 
I'm just happy I'm back, up and running. 
I missed it. 
This girl, one of my best friends is going on a mission.
Everyones leaving; all the girls anyway. 
More boys for me I guess.
I like to look at the positive side of things.
I love her and I don't even want to think about her leaving me in this dreadful cold place...actually I kind like it...but i'm still gonna miss her like crazy.
She wanted me to take her mission pictures. 
Score.

So today I'm checking out an old man. 
At the cash register, not up and down.
and he says to me, have your parents had your eyes registered?
What in the poop was this man asking me? I mean in all honesty I was.........yeah.
I felt soo awkward in this moment that I avoided any eye contact at all; wondering, like, do my eye look bad or sumthin', nice old man with a beard?
"Ummm no, actually they haven't"
he responds with "well they should because they're lethal."
I just died. 
Guys, best pick up line ever. 

I don't know why the older men like me so much, what's up with my generation?

No comments: