Monday, May 27, 2013

me,

Hey, it's me again.
Obviously since it's my blog.
I'm gonna get better at this thing.

We're gonna play the maybe game.
Actually the maybe you didn't know game.
Fun? Maybe not for you. You can stop reading if that's so.

Okay ready? Sweet.
Maybe you didn't know....

Celery turns my tongue numb. weird. i still eat it anyway.
When I'm upset at myself or life I crave running more than ever. Just to straighten out my thoughts and keep my emotions in check.
I don't love ice cream. I never want it. If it's there I'll eat it. That is all.
Sometimes I like scary movies, even though I think they're from Satan.
I still listen to Linkin Park, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, and Avril Lavigne. Oh and I enjoy Mayday Parade, 30 Seconds to Mars, and Go Radio. 
As long as we're on the topic of music...my favorite songs as of this moment include, next to me by emeli sande (zuey look her up, you'll like her), brave by sara bareilles, one grain of sand by ron pope, and up up & away (clean version) by kid cudi. No country music? I refrained.
Romances make me ache inside. They break my heart.
I've never eaten at taco bell. I know, I know.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

You should work for Disney as Rapunzel:) seriously

Paul and Em said...

I don't know what you did with your brows but I'm lovin it. I cut my bangs, I hate them....sorry random thought. I'm totally looking up those songs, tomorrow, cause I'm pooped.