Friday, May 24, 2013

Vegas-Picture Overload. It's Fine.

I never posted this somewhat spontaneous trip. 
The day before we were going to go to Colorado for the thrifting and nice weather. 
Then last minute we were presuaded to head down to St. George then drive to Vegas with my sister and her little family.
The shopping was great, the company was even better, the weather was nice, and the place, Vegas, not so much.
Although the swimming, family, midnight runs for dinner and krispy kreme made it all worth it.
I have the cutest nieces and nephews ever and no one can argue that.
They are the best. 
And Grace is 12 now? How in the world did that happen. 
I didn't ever think the time would come where I would take about boys with her and give advice about school and friends. It's killing me I tell you. Killing me.

No comments: