Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lovely

Today I'm sittin in my lovely clean room, eating my lovely box of Oreo's...don't worry I'm not fat yet, I've only eaten 3, I still have 117 yummy cookies left to fill my stomach, and waiting for this lovely semester to be complete.
Warning: You might be scared out of your wits, after viewing these horrific species.


I know I sure am. 
Get this, in humanities through the arts we learned of myths, that aren't actually myths, our number one topic being fish, nasty little, okay NOT so little guys.
 This lesson scared the bejeebers out of me! I was about to faint from these beasts, and they weren't even the half of it. My eyes were wide from terror the whole 50 minutes. Lets just say that the conclusion from this was that I haven't been able to eat for days, just lovely. Yeah, I know you were wonderin' how I could stop at only 3 Oreo's; those 117 will have to wait to enter my mouth another day.

I can't look at this post any longer, farewell friends.

No comments: