Thursday, April 7, 2011

One of Many

This little girl is seriously one of my many heroes! I only wish that I was just like her at that age.

After telling her my story, I tucked her in, kissed her on the cheek, and told her to not let the bed bugs bite.
Little did I know that earlier that day she found her scriptures that she left at grandmas house a couple of months ago, and apparently she had been dying to read them. So when I walked up stairs to check on this sweet girl, guess what I found...



Now who can get upset at that? :)
"Emmie as soon as you're done reading your scriptures, you need to go to sleep, okay?" "Okay, Aunt Kim" 
I love you Emmaloo!

PS 30 people, 30 people looked at my blog yesterday, and 26 people have looked at my blog today...why did only 2 people comment? I don't know, but its sure a good thing that I love those 2 or you guys wouldn't be reading this fine post, because I know you wanted too.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

You shouldn't make threats you can't keep.

Miss Kim said...

That's my granddaughter, I am so proud. I am glad you posted this just for me.

Miss Kim said...

Sorry I guess your post is up so this is all from you, not your dear mother.

Elizabeth said...

Sorry it looked like you commented on your own blog, but that is what you get when you want comments. And you leave stuff up on my computer. Your blog is very entertaining. I am glad you are my daughter. You need to teach me how to be this entertaining.

Tamara said...

haha it looks like you got your 4 comments Kim :)