Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cinco De Mayo

Why do we celebrate this holiday fellow Americans?
I don't know myself but it's a good excuse for excellent food...right?
This picture is featuring our yummy meal for the evening. Instead of participating in the Mexican food we made a delic (yes I did mean to do that) fruit salad. We still have plenty in the fridge if you would like to have some.

By the way, if you are wondering, we made it back to our lovely state safe and sound; no injuries...not counting the sunburns.
I was a bit shocked when I walked out to the open straight into some heat, that's the way I like it Utah, keep it up!

Back to workin' tomorrow, come visit me! I'll be lonely. Since school is out for the summer I know that you guys out there have nothing better to do :) so hop on over so I can see your cute faces.

No comments: