Friday, May 6, 2011

Sunshine

I got to play with these little rascals!
It's nice and warm this morning...Summer! So when I heard Katerbug yelling "grandma's house" on our back porch, I ran downstairs to she her cute face. After playing on the tramp, we moved on to the sprinkler.



They always seem to put a smile on my face. I'm pretty dang sure that I missed these little ones the most while I was on my excursion. 
They are the cutest things & they made me laugh more than once.
Love you small fries!

PS Chrissy's the coolest mom (besides my own of course). Not to mention she's the sweetest person on earth! Thanks for chillin with me :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Love Colton's smooth expression. Cracks me up!

Unknown said...

ROFL! You got the cutest pics of our kids, I'm dying at Colt's face. They sure do LOVE their Aunt! =) Thank you for entertaining them, they had a blast. & I'm pretty sure you are the sweetest/coolest person on earth.