Thursday, August 30, 2012

It's time to be lazy until night school.

We're chillin'& likin' it.
It's our first time being away from school and work together this week.
So happy.
We might have to go thrifting in a year when I replace the money that was spent on my college tuition.
but hey, i'm surviving.

So the bosch boy,
as i like to call him,
he came in again.
It's a long story. 
We didn't go on the date that was planned.
He asked if he could visit and didn't show up.
I didn't think anything of it.
Whatever.
I don't have self-esteem issues. I figured he got caught up with something or didn't know we closed earlier then most stores.
Well...to make the story shorter...
We ran into each other at school. He apologized for not showing up. He got nervous.
He texted me.
We've been talking.
He came in again today.
He asked me out for saturday.

Maybe I'll tell the story of why he came into the work place and how he was actually supposed to get miss. tam's phone number.

If you want the gory details, which are better then the snippets, feel free to give me a ring.

No comments: