Saturday, January 19, 2013

Mug Shot

So there I was.
Sitting on fb like most boring moments in my life, living vicariously through peoples lives.
I come across a boy that I have previously known.
And mentioned earlier...Bosch Boy
One that asked me on a date.
The day of the date I told him I couldn't go.
I secretly had a beyond horrible feeling about it.
He was quite upset.
Any who.
I found him again, we used to be friends on fb.
I politely unfriended him,
but he popped out of no where.
All the sudden I remember him and recall this particular situation.
So I google this kid on a whim.

& get this.

Mug shot.

A mug shot ladies and gents.
jaw dropping shocker.
truthfully it was.

Like guys, literally, I'm freakin' out over here.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I'm glad you followed your gut :)