Thursday, October 10, 2013

Guys...

Girls....
Whatever you are.
I need help.

I need some fantastic art ideas.
Now.
PLEASE be a friend,
and help a sista out :)

Think,
Something that you would want on your wall.

I have to impress all the famous utah artists.
I'm actually going to have a chance to expose my art to the world (or at least mormonville...which isn't a bad thing).
People.
This is beyond anything I imagined,
but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. 

Soo back to the discussion at hand.
I need your help.
I want to do something original that everyone would love, because
not only am I going to be in the same room as the famous ones, but they are going to be competing with me for the highest bidder.

I know that religious stuff is huge in utah,
but I suck at it. Literally.
So...
I kind of want to do a political thing or landscape or temple?
I don't know. I'm scared. 
Plus I only have 3 weeks to do it. 
Suggestions are welcomed....

This is what's been goin' down lately.
Nice chunks of meat for your viewing pleasure.


Eventually they will be hanging on my wall.

Oh, and apparently I responded rudely to being asked out on a date.
News to me.
Okay, I was a little...not nice.
I didn't mean it.
We're friends, I was being chill about it,
but now he knows he's officially been friend zoned.
Bad or not bad?

No comments: