Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I'm sitting in Art History.

Wondering how I'm going to pass my midterm.

Sometimes I don't know how to put my feelings into words.
So lets not go over it.
It's irrelevant and not important.

My roommate called me the Incredible Hulk (thank you...compliment of a lifetime) for cleaning the kitchen while she took a nap on the couch....oopss. She hates me. I'm over it. I thought I was being nice. Apparently I was being selfish and inconsiderate. You can clean the kitchen next time Miss.

 Yeah, right.
Sorry, that was snotty.

My art teacher keeps telling me to let go and don't think.
Okayy.
I hate you and my drawing class. 
Not really, but a little bit. 

Everyone is getting married. I'm over here wondering when it's my turn.
The life of a single mormon. 
Girl or Boy I think we feel the same way....Where are you lover?

It's the month of October and I forgot how much I love this.
Cool weather, Halloween, fall leaves, soup, maverick classy hot cocoa, scary movies, best friends, and my personal favorite, the new wardrobe selection, hello flannel and pea coats.

I'm redecorating my apartment. Actually I never decorated it in the first place. 
One of my roommates kind of put all of her stuff up and to put it lightly I hate it.
Cheers to pretty things and not ugly ones :)


 On another note....I'm making these....so that's good.
Happy almost Halloween.

No comments: