Friday, March 14, 2014

Mormon.org

I've joined the "I'm a Mormon" campaign.
I've never really liked that Slogan. I'd prefer if it was "I'm a Latter Day Saint", 
I understand why it is "I'm a Mormon" so hey, I won't complain. I think it's a great thing, and I want to be like everyone else on there.

I'm waiting to be "reviewed", so that's cool.

What else is new in my life that you guys couldn't care less about?
...........................
I have bad bacteria living inside of me. Mom's been trying to kill it the natural way....?
Who tells some one that eating a whole apple, core and all, will heal their stomach problems...Well guys, let me introduce you to my dear angel Mother.
Although I see where she's coming from on most things, I don't get this one.

I've been having an inner argument about my hair length.
I'm planning on cutting it to my chin in May.
We'll see if I go through with it.
I bought a new set of scriptures. I figured it was about time, since the last one I bought was purchased in 9th grade. Just opening them makes me smile. I think it's safe to say I love them.

Shout out to my sister Lisa. The one that can make me smile, laugh uncontrollable, and started my love of thrifting. I wish we lived closer. Happy Birthday girl! 

5 comments:

Paul and Em said...

Bacteria? Mom has the best advice. Cut your hair. Do it! Then I'll feel better about mine being shorter.

Michelle said...

NO. Don't do it.

Michelle said...

Remember when Tamara did that and everyone told her it looked better long and she was in tears for weeks over it. You will miss it. But of course you might enjoy a spunky new do.

Lisa said...

Don't do it. Thanks for the shout out.

Unknown said...

haha. hair cutting is SUCH the dilemma. i like cutting mine, i always feel fresh & renewed after, but my long hair leaves a lot to be desired so there's that. if my long hair looked like yours i'd probably keep it.